I need you to meet Isabel Gonzalez....she is such a rad videographer. Rad is seriously the one word to sum her up. I love working with her and she always seems to outdo herself. She has such a fun personality and all of her clients and peers just adore her!! This has to be one of my favorite trailers of hers! I also can't wait to see the video she did for Jessica and Logan's wedding we did together back in October! Check out more of her, I know you will love her just as much as I do! Also, get a little glimpse of Isabel below :)
Isabel Gonzalez Videography
stacy + clark | trailer from Isabel Gonzalez on Vimeo.
- Cat or Dog? Both.
- Twilight or Harry Potter? Harry.
- Mac or PC? Mac.
- Sweet or Salty? Salty sweet.
- Beer or Wine? Wine.
- Mountains or Beach? Beach.
- Neat or Messy? Neat.
- What is the last book you read? Does Facebook count? :-|
- Most embarrassing moment? I've hidden this memory in the deepest, darkest corner of my being and it's not coming out to play.
- Favorite sports team? A sports what?
- What was the last movie you went to see? True Grit.
- Who would play you in a movie? Tina Fey.
- What is your favorite drink? Vodka tonic.
- What is in your refrigerator right now? Leftover chicken parmesan, rice milk and a pomegranate. Thanks for reminding me ... I have to go shopping.
- What’s your favorite place to eat? Why? You buyin', I'm eatin'.
- What TV reality show or game show would you go on? If I were a B-list celeb, then Dancing With The Stars.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? Hmmm ... about 20 ... most of which are flip flops.
- Where did you grow up? Compton ... O.G. foo.
- Where have you gone to school? Cal State, Long Beach.
- What is your advice to people planning a wedding? Don't get lost in the details. Once your day arrives, hand it all off to your coordinator (hint hint: Holly) and just soak it all in. Oh yeah ... and smile. A face never looks prettier.
- What is your best marriage advice? Check back with me on my 50th wedding anniversary.
- One of your favorite wedding moments? That a tough one considering I cry at just about every wedding. Email me and I'll give you the mega short list of my least favorite. ;)
- Anything else we should know? I like jammies and mashed potatoes. :)