Every couple wants to save money on their wedding. But there are good ways-and bad ways. I’ve seen so many weddings where they think its better to do things on their own and it looks homemade. So if you want to cut some costs, here are some great tips from Brides magazine to how.
- Trimming the guest list- If you haven’t socialized with someone in a year or more, cross them off the list. Facebook friends don’t count
- Serving wine, beer, and a signature cocktail, not a full bar
- Picking a predecorated, fully furnished site. You wont need to spring for rentals and decorative items to make it look photo ready
- Having a lunch reception
- DIYing your wedding stationary
- Scheduling the event during the locales off-season and/or on a quiet day. (i.e. a mountain resort not during the winter)
- Eloping! Just kidding.s