What girl doesn’t love fashion? And when it comes to weddings, we all know the dress is one of the most exciting parts! For us girls, we have thought about this one item of clothing since we were little, so when it comes for the time to make our dreams a reality, you have to check out Blush Bridal Couture! I originally met Amy from Bridal Blush, one of the owners, when I participated in a photoshoot as a bride through OurTop5HotList and was lucky enough to wear a few of their gorgeous gowns!
Best friends Amy and Anna opened their bridal boutique in Tustin, California, where they offer an intimate experience for their brides that is warm and friendly. They are so passionate about what they do, which you will feel just stepping in the door. “We are so thankful to have Blush as our baby! It’s our pride and passion.”
Things we LOVE:
- They offer beautiful designers such as Mathew Christopher, Hayley Paige, Enzoani, and Tara Keely
- Great value for how gorgeous and high quality the dresses are!
- Allow clients to take pictures of their dress before purchase
- Flagship store for jewelry designer Haute Bride
Things to know:
- Open Tuesday through Sunday
- Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are encouraged
- Saturday and Sunday visits require an appointment
- Wear a strapless bra into your appointment (if you forget they do have ones to borrow)
- Make sure to keep an open mind.
- Be mindful about how many people you bring, and who they are.
We love these girls, and we know you will too! Amy tells me they love staying connected with their bride’s via Facebook, ”It keeps us in touch and allows us to see how their lives evolve…marriage…babies…life’s challenges etc. and they get to watch us grow.”